Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hello, Goodbye, Thank You

Hello, dear visitor! Thank you for stopping by.

Reluctantly, I think this is post is my final one. This blog came as a result of receiving numerous LGBT related press releases and information, despite an early focus on publishing biographical sketches of LGBT personalities (historical and living) before deciding to switch primarily to LGBT relevant Youtube posts.

Circumstances in my life and my family's life drastically changed in mid January, and while there has been improvement in the matter, it appears to be fragile. It's led to physical and emotional exhaustion, making a daily routine with its priorities more challenging than it ought to be.

At the start of this I promised myself to commit to this project for one year and then to re-evaluate. A little more than one year has passed, my commitment has been honored with an exception or two when I may have missed making a single post.

The realistic conclusion is to say this is it, the end, and to thank  you for your time.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment