Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Marlon Brando Born April 3rd

Marlon Brando was born on April 3rd,  1924 in Omaha, Nebraska. Known for his roles in A Streetcar Named Desire, On The Waterfront, The Wild One. Last Tango In Paris, and The Godfather. The actor had numerous marriages and affairs with women throughout his life. Brando said Gary Carey, author of his 1976 biography "The Only Contender" : "Homosexuality is so much in fashion it no longer makes news. Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences and I am not ashamed. I have never paid much attention to what people think about me. But if there is someone who is convinced that Jack Nicholson and I are lovers, may they continue to do so. I find it amusing."










Read more at Wikipedia and Gay For Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment